Saturday 15 January 2011

Great new musician

OK, so I say new. New to me anyway and thanks to my sister Jenny for introducing me to this guy's music. 

Tyler Ward is a really cool American musician with a great voice and I was actually listening to some of his music last night as I finished off the manuscript for Popular's first sequel. (Big thank you, by the way, to Kerry Rogan, Eric Spies and Coco Pannell for the texts, BBMs, banter and encouragement last night.  And in Coco's case, prayers - I am fairly confident God could refuse her nothing.) 

Anyway, Tyler Ward's cover of California Gurls and Love the way you lie are awesome and I'm pretty sure that in Popular, Mark Kingston, Blake Hartman and Catherine would love his music. 

You can follow Tyler on Twitter here and on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails